Monday, August 18, 2008

Lots and Lots of Rain

The other day we headed to MV to sell some yummy burritos. On our way down we drove into a rain storm and came upon a flash flood. It was exciting to see all the water!! We had lots of fun!


the rain flooded the road

josh, angel, and nels selling burritos and banana bread..lol.. (their profit today was over 50.00... I guess you can say navajo's love their potatoes and spam


superwoman

cute taytay

3 comments:

Nava_jo said...

I remember being at Dine' College and loving when the burrito women woudl come by. Spam and Potatoes always take soo good!!

Nakki said...

She is cute. I'm sure Josh had fun with the rain puddles...ha, ha. Make sure you restrain him from too much off road! We remember what happened last time! Ha, ha...

James and Summer said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time! What fun pics. There is one of a tractor - James says he grew up driving a tractor just like that one! Brought back great memories... How is Tyler? Whatever happened with him? You can respond to my email if you want... jamesnsummer@hotmail.com