Well, my hubby is now 26 years old. I can't help but laugh because I am reminded of one thing Josh mentioned. He said he had life plans which were quite detailed. He said he would go on a mission, get home, go to school, date and date ( although it would not be serious), and when he turned 25 he would start looking for his companion, and at 26 start having him some kids!!!!! OPPS! I guess that all happened within his 24th b-day with his second child on the way..lol!! He now says.. You just came and mixed up the whole plan...lol! So far I've celebrated five b-days with him and hope to cont. to celebrate more...
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Josh Birthday!!!
I attempted to make josh bus cake once again.. in my first attempt i forgot to spray the pan with nonstick spray.. ahhhh .. it turned out a diaster.. so i quickly just used rice crispy and threw it all together in such a short amount of time. it turned out okay... you can obviously tell i quickly added my details to it.. but the most important detail was i did it out of love.. happy b-day honey..love you.
Well, my hubby is now 26 years old. I can't help but laugh because I am reminded of one thing Josh mentioned. He said he had life plans which were quite detailed. He said he would go on a mission, get home, go to school, date and date ( although it would not be serious), and when he turned 25 he would start looking for his companion, and at 26 start having him some kids!!!!! OPPS! I guess that all happened within his 24th b-day with his second child on the way..lol!! He now says.. You just came and mixed up the whole plan...lol! So far I've celebrated five b-days with him and hope to cont. to celebrate more...


Well, my hubby is now 26 years old. I can't help but laugh because I am reminded of one thing Josh mentioned. He said he had life plans which were quite detailed. He said he would go on a mission, get home, go to school, date and date ( although it would not be serious), and when he turned 25 he would start looking for his companion, and at 26 start having him some kids!!!!! OPPS! I guess that all happened within his 24th b-day with his second child on the way..lol!! He now says.. You just came and mixed up the whole plan...lol! So far I've celebrated five b-days with him and hope to cont. to celebrate more...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea you never know what life will throw your way. Its good to have plans, but we have to be flexible enough to realize there might be other plans for us :) I am glad Josh's plan didn't turn out.
We love you all!!
He's really 26? Wow. He's old! My little brothers growing up:) Wierd. When did that happen...and having kids is a not a measure of growing up! lol AND, you've really been with him 5 b-day's now? Wow. I'm glad we have you all!
Happy B-day Josh.. We miss you guys! When are you going to be in Utah?
Post a Comment