Here are some pics of the kids (anaya and tay tay) having fun with the costumes I found at a thrift store. I bought it simply for dress up time. I tend to buy random costumes here and there. The kids definitely get a kick out of it and the best thing about it is it's cheap and I don't have to fuss about throwing it away when that time comes. I am super excited for Halloween. Taylor for once is too! I think this year she finally caught on about the dressing up and getting candy thing. I really don't know what she wants to be this Halloween, but she is leaning a bit towards the princess stuff. So, I guess we will wait and see.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Halloween is Coming!!
Here are some pics of the kids (anaya and tay tay) having fun with the costumes I found at a thrift store. I bought it simply for dress up time. I tend to buy random costumes here and there. The kids definitely get a kick out of it and the best thing about it is it's cheap and I don't have to fuss about throwing it away when that time comes. I am super excited for Halloween. Taylor for once is too! I think this year she finally caught on about the dressing up and getting candy thing. I really don't know what she wants to be this Halloween, but she is leaning a bit towards the princess stuff. So, I guess we will wait and see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha, ha! I love it! They're so cute! Good idea.
Post a Comment