Friday, November 14, 2008

I Took A Pregnancy Test

I took a pregnancy test about a week ago and a slight pink line appeared indicating that yes, I was pregnant. I have not officially gone to the clinic to make sure, but more likely I am because I cannot keep anything down, I am tired and tired, and I can smell anything and everything. Josh and I are excited, but again scared. We already have two kids and the thought of having three just scares us and at the same time thrills us. You always here of how having three changes the pace. So, I guess if we are ready or not, the baby is coming. The other day Taylor came running to me to pat my belly and asked me, "How are THEY doing?".... I laughed and said, THEY???? I think we better stick with one baby for now...lol. Well, twins do run in our family, but I guess we will have to wait and see. So, YES, BABY NUMBER THREE IS ON THE WAY!!! and I was just informed a friend of mine in Provo was also pregnant once again..(it's baby number 5 for her)! YEAH FOR BABIES!!

5 comments:

Nick, Vee, Louise, and Ansel said...

HOW EXCITING!! I was wondering when you were going to catch up with us again. And it would be like you guys to have twins and then we'd be one baby behind....but hopefully not for long. WE'll adopt.

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Oh my gosh!! How great!! I really really want to be pregnant.. We've been trying so hopefully soon! But that is awesome! Congrats!! We miss you guys!

Meagan said...

WOW... That is so exciting. COngrats. WE are so happy for you.

Nava_jo said...

AWESOME!! About time you jumped on the pregnancy wagon with the rest of us :) Maybe you will get a surprise like us and when you go in for you appt. they tell you, that your three months along already :) It's awesome that way ha ha

I am soo excited, my lil'one is going to have TWO cousins, her age. And cousins are just so much fun :)

Love you guys!

Amanda Bailey Halliday said...

Congrats on the Wonderful news =). well i hope all is moving along swimmingly. take care =) you have a long 9 or 6mths lol. depending on how far along you are lol. =)