Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mommy Is Way To Distracted!!!



Have I mentioned that school and watching kids 24-7 can be very hard to manage. Well, today it happened again. Earlier I posted that at times when I am in " the school mode" I tend to forget what's around me and even the kids. Well, it happened again. Well, instead of having a flooded bathroom or butter all over the place, I found taylor surrounded in piles of her hair. Yup, she cut her hair. She cut chunks of her piggy tails and a little here and there. When I saw all the hair that was around her, I was sure to find her with a lot of bald spots, but luckily I was wrong. Right now she has tons of uneven hair. The question is am I going to cut her hair, I think not. I guess for now I will try to work with what I have. This girl continues to push my patience. On top of that the bed room was destroyed, clothes everywhere and I could go on and on. But,for some reason I was not upset, maybe because I knew that I was not paying attention. Here is a before and after pic.

3 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Holy Cow Tay tay has been busy! That lil'stinky, I know she knows better then to write on herself and cut her hair. :) so don't go blaming yourself for not watching her. She needs to own up for some of her own actions. It looks like she has plenty of enough hair to hide the cut parts. Maybe she gave herself a nice layered look. :)!!

Amanda Bailey Halliday said...

oh that is too funny..i'm glad i'm not alone in the whole distracted thing. lol...gali did that but i told her sissors are bad and she can get hurt....i think she was 3..alas that scared her into not playing with sissors again. lol but yes i've had those moments lol. which is why i'm grateful for school lol. and her friends.

McKette said...

Don't feel too bad, the other day I was babysitting and Allee gave Carter and the little boy I was babysitting a haircut, it was pretty embarrassing to call his mom and say that I found chunks of his hair on my floor. Its hard to be watching them every second of the day.