Marriage Tag
How long have you been married? We have been married about 4yrs and 1 month. (oct 16, 2004)
How old is your spouse? He turned 26, this past August and I turned 28 this past April.
Who eats more? Now that I am pregnant, you would think me, but still of course Josh Begay. He says he will not gain weight this pregnancy.
Who is taller? He is 6'2'' and I am 5'5''
Who sings better? Neither of us, but if I had to pick, it would be Josh because he sings all the time in the shower.
Who is smarter? I think its a tie. The areas I lag in, he excels. vise versa
Who controls the T.V. remote? If we had cable, Josh would hands down.
Whose temper is worse? I think it depends on the situation. I have more patience with the kids and road rage. Josh on the other hand honks his horn when someone is driving too slow.
Who does the laundry? I do. I don't think Josh even knows how to work the machine.
Who does the dishes? I do everything that has to do with cleaning and Josh provides for us, so I think it evens out.
Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but now that we live with my parents, I get more breaks. Josh can make sandwiches.
Who is more stubborn? Both of us!!!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I am.
Whose parents do you see the most? My parents because we live with them, but it use to be the other way around when we lived in UTAH!
Who has more friends? Well, I think he does, because he has a group of close friends that he still keeps in contact with since High School. I on the other hand have but a few.
Who has more siblings? Josh has three sisters and one brother. I have one sister and one brother.
Who wears the pants in the family? Josh because I think every man should!! We both make the decisions together.
I invite anyone who wants to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment