Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crackers Are My New Best Friends!

Well, with this pregnancy it just feels like the first. I pretty much feel like throwing up all day. What helps is only taking a couple of bites here and there throughout the whole day. If I eat a whole meal, I end up running to the bathroom. Plus, it seems like I have to make sure I have crackers by my side. Who ever thought a small piece of cracker would be a life saver. Hopefully this is only a two to three month thing. When I was pregnant with my first it lasted almost my whole pregnancy. So,I am crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Another thing I have noticed is I now get up once or twice a night to go to the bathroom. I really think this prepares us for the nightly feedings for the new baby. I made a goal for self, considering I am a bit overweight, that I really need to be active this pregnancy and really watch what I eat. NO MORE JUNKFOOD!!!! AND PLENTY OF WATER!!! I am pretty excited and already can't wait to see our bundle of joy!!

No comments: