Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Sneaky Tayor!

I just wanted to mention that this morning while I was taking a shower, I found a piece of gum in my hair. It just so happened that Taylor Begay slept by me last night. Earlier that night I told her to spit her gum out. Well, she ran to the trash, but I guess she did not throw it away. What I'm thinking is she jumped into bed and when I told her to brush her teeth, she hid the gum in the blanket. Well, that's my theory. The funny thing is Taylor has not once gotten gum in her hair. I was the one that ended up using peanut butter to get it out. Well, that was the highlight of our day.. but we did attend another b-day party. We forgot to take the camera. It was forgotten in our mad dash to get everyone ready for the party. The kids were able to dress up again. Although, this time Taylor wore her Snow White dress, a gift that was given to her earlier in the year. We had some good food and the kids had fun meeting up with more cousins and family.

taylor kissing grandma good night.

1 comment:

Jonathonandaudrey said...

Hey guys! Jonathon wanted me to ask you for Josh's #. He lost his old phone a while back.. and lost a lot of numbers. So if you could have Josh call him.. Or just maybe email me at crush_cheer@hotmail.com what Josh's # is.