The other day while we were in Page, Az, I bought tay tay a book she could scribble and do all kinds of activities with. Well, today we headed to the flea market to grab ourselves some yummy blue fry bread and the whole time we were there I thought taylor was so into her book, because she was quiet and I could hear some scribbling going on. I totally thought I scored with the book and marker thing. Well, to my surprise she covered most of her body with the marker. I just had to let out a big sigh and thought, there went that idea. I guess silence is never a good thing. lol.

Almost every Wednesday Josh buys a Blue Fry Bread. They are huge and yummy. The lady we buy it from adds blue corn mean to her flour mixture.

not only did she mark up her legs and toes, but she also marked up her belly and arms.

my sneaky taytay showing her marks... good thing they will be gone in a couple of days.
1 comment:
maybe she'll get a tatoo someday, and make that mark permanent...ha, ha. j/k!!!! I loved writing on my self. I remmeber my mom always getting mad at me for that. Oh well, it wears off eventually, I'm marker free these days :) lol
Post a Comment