Christmas Eve is finally here! I am excited, but this morning I asked Josh if the kids could open at least one of their gifts and he responded by saying, " Well, did you make or get them any pj's." ahhh nope I did not. He then says, "Well, no gifts will be open tonight". Such a Christmas Grinch.. (note to self, next time buy pj's and put toy in same box for next year)!!! So, as of now, the kids and I are still admiring all the gifts ready to be open. This year I am way excited, due to the fact, my kids are super excited for Christmas and gifts. Of course we keep in mind the true meaning of Christmas, which is the birth of Christ, but still it's so exciting to see my kids get so excited for Santa and gifts. They are so excited that they monitor the tree every minute and also make castles with the wrapped gifts!!! lol.. such silly kids!! p.s. no presents have been damaged or opened in this act of playing.. here is a pic of tyler in his new favorite spot since the tree has been put up..
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve!
Christmas Eve is finally here! I am excited, but this morning I asked Josh if the kids could open at least one of their gifts and he responded by saying, " Well, did you make or get them any pj's." ahhh nope I did not. He then says, "Well, no gifts will be open tonight". Such a Christmas Grinch.. (note to self, next time buy pj's and put toy in same box for next year)!!! So, as of now, the kids and I are still admiring all the gifts ready to be open. This year I am way excited, due to the fact, my kids are super excited for Christmas and gifts. Of course we keep in mind the true meaning of Christmas, which is the birth of Christ, but still it's so exciting to see my kids get so excited for Santa and gifts. They are so excited that they monitor the tree every minute and also make castles with the wrapped gifts!!! lol.. such silly kids!! p.s. no presents have been damaged or opened in this act of playing.. here is a pic of tyler in his new favorite spot since the tree has been put up..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your kids are soo adorable. well i hope you guys have a great christmas. alas i wish we had a grinch in our family bruce an i already opened our gift lol. whereas gali still has to wait till tomorrow =)
I love your way of thinking, PJ's and toy. :)
Does Ty Ty have a Care Bear? Batman and Care Bear, awesome :)
Post a Comment