Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Season Is Here For The Begay Family!


Christmas is here once again for the Begay Family. When I think of Christmas I think of snow, hot chocolate, a warm fire heating the house, stockings hanging, a trimmed tree, the smell of cinnamon, and of course Christmas music. Although, I have yet to have all my request met. ( I know a little selfish of me, but it's always good to hope..right?). Well, this past week we jumped into the Holiday Spirit and put up the Christmas tree and made some homemade decorations for the tree. I decided on homemade, because I did not want all my mom's decorations destroyed because four kids in the household could be damaging..lol I also felt this would be a great workshop time for them to break out their handy skills and help with the tree. I have yet to take more pics of the decorations, but will surely post them soon, when they fully complete the task. So far they finished the paper ching-a-ling chain like thing. They had lots of fun, but it sure was a handful trying to teach three kids under the age of four. But, I think we did an awesome job and hope to complete the rest of the decorations. Hope you like our tree!! Happy Holiday's To All!!!

2 comments:

Nava_jo said...

I noticed all the Candy Canes are on top. Ha, ha Smart! But Josh can still get to them so they will be gone soon! Lovely Tree :)

Nakki said...

Its cute!