Monday, December 15, 2008
Snow and Bald Tires!!
Well, this evening it snowed about four inches and we are loving it! We were so excited for the big snow fall, ( I know it's only four inches, but considering we live in a desert, IT's An ABUNDANCE overfilled!!!) that we took our ride out and tested our bald tires on it!! Call us silly, crazy, or adventurous for doing that, but we also managed to help two people out of the snow. I guess our tires are not too bald, but we still need new ones. Josh, of course loved every minute of it. I swear this time of the season brings the boy scout out of him. He even wanted to sleep in his tent this evening. I told him, I know your a boy scout and all, but I still will not take my kids out there with you. Eagle Scout or not, the nice warm bed sounds better..lol! We can't wait until tomorrow to pull out our homemade sleds, because we don't have any and I am pretty sure our local True Value Hardware Store does not carry any at the time. So, hopefully tomorrow we find ourselves taking full advantage of the snow and building a snowman, snow angels, and whatnot, because sadly the snow will melt away in less than two days, and than all we will be left with is MUD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment