Saturday, December 6, 2008

Motherhood and Pregnancy

Being a mother of two lively toddlers and also being pregnant has finally taken a toll on me. I have been tired so lately. It seems like I have not recovered nor will I ever recover from the long weekend I had over Thanksgiving. I now take naps with my children and find myself wanting to sleep longer than the two hours they give me. On top of that, morning sickness is beating me to the ground. I have to make sure I have good healthy snacks around or else I experience some not so fun dry heaving. Pregnancy has never been fun for me and honestly I don't think it ever will be. So, I envy mothers who enjoyed their pregnancy. I can honestly say though, once the baby is born, I will forget about all my complaints and even forget the unforgettable, my dreadful long nine months of pregnancy, because all I will remember is how precious my new baby is.

2 comments:

Maleina said...

I am totally with you I do not like pregnancy! Good thing I love um when they get here or I don't know that I'd ever do it again! Hope you start feeling better soon. Oh and congratulations on number three if I haven't already said so!

Meagan said...

I agree 100%. I don't like being pregnat either, but I love what I get from it. I hope you get feeling better soon.