Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Eight Weeks Pregnant!!

I can officially say that I am eight weeks pregnant and my due date is July 14, 2009! That happens to be Tyler's b-day! So, once again we are going to have a July baby!! I guess I have to sweat it out during the summer! We are excited and will get to hear the heart beat soon. My next appointment is in about three weeks!!

5 comments:

Nava_jo said...

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray, more babies for EVERYONE! :) I can't wait. If you have a girl I'll have to send you some of the close you sent me for my lil'one ha ha ha!

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

hey, i don't know if we are suppose to keep it on the down low, but Josh and I found out Jerald Gilbert wife is expecting too.. she is five weeks along!!! Yeah, for more babies!!! I guess we both will be having July babies!!

Jess said...

Congratulations!!! That's cool! :)
Well thanks a lot for all the comments you make, you're such a sweet person.

Meagan said...

COngrats... That is so fun and exciting. Summer babies are fun, its just the pregnancy during the summer that is not so fun. We are so happy for you two.

Jonathonandaudrey said...

That is so great!!