Friday, January 9, 2009

LDS Family Fun




Today I was looking for LDS clip art and coloring pages, so that I could teach my children a little about the Book of Mormon. I came across this website, ldsfamilyfun.com and found out that I could print off their activity books for free. All I had to do was create an account and it was easy and free. I am thinking this is a well known web-site, but this is the first time I came across or heard of. These activity books are animated stories from the Book of Mormon, New Testament, and Old Testament. I have already printed off a few of them. I figure I color them and read them to my kids before they go to sleep and plus use it for Family Home Evening. I think these book are awesome and are a great teaching tool for the little ones. Check out the website and see what you think!!

1 comment:

Amanda Bailey Halliday said...

thanks for the referance....gali loves the workbook. so alas sacrament is quiet for us now lol. she's quiet until after they pass the sacrament then i give her the book and she off coloring =)