Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Coping With the Effects of Choices Made

We now have been living in Kayenta for about five months and just right when things seem to be coming together, we just might have to move. To where?? I don't know? So, once again we find ourselves needing to find another job and maybe moving? I have already asked myself... Can I do this once again??? I really don't know, but Josh and I are prayerfully contemplating our decision to move again. Gee, making the right decision under these kind of circumstances is simply hard and stressful. Today I finally was able to get all my paper work in for my medical insurance and had a moment of security knowing my kids were covered medically. Now, with our sudden changes in work and whatnot, I will have to redo the whole messy process. You know I asked myself, does it get easier, considering we have relocated more than five times this past year??? Not really, but I I have decided to put my two feet on the ground and keep moving forward. All I can do is hope for the best and always be mindful of the Lord and his hand in all things. I am just thankful that we have a loving Heavenly Father who never gives up on us, even after all the mistakes and complaints we have put forth. Wish us luck!!

5 comments:

Rhett and Camie said...

Tawyna, good luck with everything. I like your advice - keep those two feet on the ground and keep moving. You are and always were such an inspiring friend to me. You'll make it through whatever comes along with the Lord by your side! Love ya - and take care. Oh and congrats on a new one coming soon! That is so exciting!!

Nakki said...

Oh my, some sister I am, I just hear the new. Hopefully everything works out. Thats the right attitude to have. My prayers are with you guys. Let me know what ends up happening.

McKette said...

Where are you guys moving to?

Nick, Vee, Louise, and Ansel said...

You are a blogger and your hubby is a texter..so I hear your getting a new car tommarrow from his text and that you may be moving and looking for a new job with your blog. You sure are a trooper. Your in our prayers and we love you. Wish we could've come down this weekend! Lots of love.

James and Summer said...

wow! Good luck! we know how that goes. I do know that it WILL work out. You guys are amazing and so faithful.... amazing where the Lord takes us to help us grow and be instruments in His hands. Good luck!