Tuesday, January 27, 2009
University of Phoenix
Well, for the past four and a half months I have been attending school at Axia College, it's a school affiliated with the University of Phoenix. My sister was the one who encouraged me to start taking online classes, plus her being an enrollment counselor, made it that much easier for me to start. Well, in the past I have had tons and tons of previous schooling, seriously it's crazy. I have attended the college of eastern utah, university of arizona, and uvsc( when it was called that). I always mentioned to Josh that I probably was a Junior if all my credits would transfer to one school. I know crazy. The sad thing is, it was because of my undecided decision on what major I wanted to pursue. Well, a couple of days ago the University of Phoenix finally was able to get all my transcripts and told me that yes I was a Junior and needed about 20-25 more credits to get my Bachelor Degree in Health Administration. So, I am pretty excited and hope to finally complete my school. So far, classes online are okay. At times it can be tough, but I'm even more excited to complete my assignments because I am almost finish. Well, with that said, maybe soon Josh and I will have to switch our roles while he attends school and watches the kids and I work. I don't know.. but it might be a good possibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good luck!
That's great Tawn!! You're an awesome mommy. I don't know how you do your mother stuff and school stuff too. I think the Lord knew it'd be more than I could handle so he had me finish before I did anything else. GO TAWN!!
I'm proud of you Tawnya, going to school and having the kids to take care of.
Have Josh give me a call when he gets a chance. When I call the number I have for him, it doesn't work. My number is 435-749-1014. It's pretty urgent. Thanks
Post a Comment