Finally a pic of all the three dresses I made. Taylor loves them and has already worn them more than once. I love the fact that I have a little girl to make stuff for. I came across a website that totally inspired me to make a kimono coat. I took this pic from her website...(ahhh), but I love her style. This is her website. http://habitual.wordpress.com/ I am especially drawn to her detail and her inspiration to make a wool kimono jacket. I think it is awesome and can't wait to try making it.

5 comments:
I love your creations =). i especially love the jacket =). not much on this end just keeping busy and trying to find time to sew but i can't seem to find it lately...sigh. well i hope you and your family are doing great....and the pregnancy is going well =)
take care...
manda
oh.. the two pics below don't belong to me.. they are the two pics I took off the website, but I hope to make a wool kimono jacket just like this lady did
those dresses are so cute! HOW do you possibly make time to do projects - especially like sewing - with two very active children and one on the way! You amaze me. I LOVE the jacket - good luck!!! let us know about the difficulty level!
you know, I made these dresses late in the evening when the kids were sleeping. Since Josh has been home, I kind of have taken advantage of that... it's funny how much more you can accomplish with extra hands...Plus, it gives me more time to do things I haven't done in a long time..lol
Tawn! They're sooo cute! Good job. I'm going to have to check out the website. I'm excited to see how the kimono coat turns out. And...now you can use my moms serger. Seriously, I need to get me one of those. OH, and expect a dress from Auntie this year for Tay Tay! Its one of my NY resoultions carried over from last year! I'm going to do it this year!!! Thats a promise!!! :)
Post a Comment