So, we packed out bags and headed to Castle dale, Utah, which is where my hubby grew up. We are now living with his parents until we can get back on our two feet and find ourselves a home/apartment and a job. I would like to say every move is a piece of cake, but for me it's emotionally draining and can be stressful. It emotionally draining because of the sudden changes that do take place for my kids, because having a new place to play, sleep, eat, etc.. really does take a tole on them and not only them, but I sure feel the effects. I really am excited for this move and hope for the best to come out of this. Already I miss my family in Arizona, they definitely played a big part in the last 5-6 months of our lives. Goodbyes are sad and hopefully I can bounce back to my normal-self really soon. Well, with this move I figured it would be best I put a hold on school for another two to three weeks. The added pressure of getting assignments turned in probably would not be a good idea.
It's only been a day since we have been here and already Josh might of found himself a temporary job! Hopefully that pans out well. The kids are having fun riding the 4-track (brumm, brumm), which is something they have not done in awhile. I am way excited because I am a lot closer to my school friends. I can't wait to visit them and their new babies. It's something to look forward to!!! Wish us luck here in Castle Dale, Utah!!!
3 comments:
Wow, you guys are the ultimate movers! Well at least you're back in Utah. I love UT but also have gotten used to TC (not that I love it, but surely appreciate the house we live in and the job Granite has). Well hope everything turns out well for you guys.
good luck! I've heard good things about it - some other friends we know from APX - he grew up there. Hope everything works out well!
Good luck sister! More good vibes and prayers headed your way! Post some pics of your babes soon! Auntie misses them!!!
Post a Comment