Friday, February 13, 2009

Emery Basketball Game!!

So, the game was a blow out!!! We have not been to a high school basketball game maybe since we had kids!! We had fun and the kids had a blast playing on the benches and whatever they could get their hands on to stay entertained. It was also a nice surprise to see some of Josh closest friends there too! Taytay was able to make some new friends and we hope to stay long enough to see them more than once. It was nice to get out and do something, plus it was snowing, so it made it that much more exciting.

yup!!! a blow out!!
josh and the kids
tyler and I
Josh trying to squeeze the cuteness out of her...lol

tay tay... the things she has to endure from her daddy..lol

2 comments:

Nava_jo said...

WHOA! Horrible score. But wow that is a nice basket ball court. I can't believe we have it in Castle Dale of all places!

Nakki said...

I LOVE TAY TAY!!! Josh could never squeeze the cuteness out of her even if he tried all day! Oh, and WAY TO GO SPARTANS!