Monday, February 16, 2009

So far, one week and loving it!!



It has been a fun week living with Josh parents! Well, back in Arizona, Josh and I for the last six months or so found ourselves wanting to find our own place to live, but with the loss of his job, we found ourselves jobless and unfortunately the rez lacked the jobs we needed ASAP!! I mean waiting for a background check to be submitted and evaluated sure takes weeks or even months to clear, which is something we could not wait around for. So we packed and left to Castle Dale and graced our presence at Grandma and Grandpa Begay's house. Our stay has been a welcoming experience and the kids are loving every moment of it. I mean it seems everyday they get to go out with grandpa to feed the cows and what's best is they get to ride the 4-track! It gets better, taytay has grandma full attention; by that I mean I find those two busy with puzzles, which grandma patiently helps taytay do over and over again. Don't forget surprises like grandpa taking the kids swimming at the new swim place and for Valentines day a whole new sunday outfit!! The kids are loving every moment of it and Josh and I are too! It helps us forget our situation and helps us look to the good things we have now, which are great Grandparents from both sides who have sacrificed much to help Josh and I get our family back on our two feet.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

where is castledale? is it close to provo at all?

Nava_jo said...

ahh they are lucky to hang out with grandpa and grandma. :) Give both the kids kisses for me!!

James and Summer said...

how great to be surrounded by good, loving family! good luck with a job! you are in our prayers...