Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Long Awaited Visit!!








I kept bugging Josh that we need to go see Vee, Josh sister, new baby boy since we live so close now. So, yesterday we finally made the trip to Provo, Utah and visited the Peterson's. We had a great time and was able to hold him for a bit. He is the cutest little boy ever. I can't believe in just about four months I will have a little one of my own. Although, still have not found out if I am having a boy or girl. Here are some pics!!! Vee sure has some cute kids!!!

2 comments:

Nava_jo said...

OH you got to see the baby!! Luckies. I'm jealous. He is such a cutie, and defiantly the dark one in the bunch. :) I'm glad you guys got a little family reunion. Isn't family wonderful.

Nakki said...

OH he's cute! I jealous that you guys got to see him! Thanks for posting pics Tawn...cause Vee hasn't! He's a doll.