Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OHHHH MY CUTENESS!!!!











For the last four years of my life I have been surrounded by such handsome men. I am quite the lucky lady! Here is a pic of my cute hubby, he's going to get me for saying this, but maybe 50-60lbs lighter. He sure is a cutie!! Well, I was just looking back at some old pic and these pics were just too darn cute. I had to post them. Plus, I have to mention Josh is on a mission, which is to lose his weight. So far he is on a strict diet and has been going strong these past three days. As of now he is definitely being cleansed out for sure. He has eaten more vegetables and fruit in these past three days than he has his whole life. There was a moment where I thought he was going to give it all up. He was sitting at the table eating fruits and a bowl of veggie soup (only veggies)...He takes a bite out of a strawberry and about hurled!!! Right now strawberries are off the food list!! Well, I also posted pics of my cute baby boy. He is just so cute and I look back at these pics and can not believe how much he has grown in the last year!! I just wanted to show off my boys..that's all!!

1 comment:

Nava_jo said...

Aww you Boys are cute. I love Ty Ty's smile :) And Man find a midwife quick I want to know if you are having a boy or a girl. Just find a doctor that will give you an ultrasound. :)