Tuesday, February 17, 2009
20 weeks and no prenatal visit yet!!
So, I am 20 weeks or could be 23weeks, but have not found out for sure because I missed my last prenatal visit in January and when I tried to reschedule, Josh and I found ourselves packing our bags and leaving to Castle Dale, Utah!! Now, I am on the hunt for an excellent midwife. I think it's at 20 weeks you can find out the sex of the baby, so I am even more excited about finding out!!! Hopefully in the next few weeks or days if everything works out. Well, I think I only gained about five pounds or so. I have a small bump, but it definitely does not look like a baby bump, more like I just gained weight. I guess I am already half way through my pregnancy! I can't believe how fast time flies!! I really have been active this time around. I am swimming, walking, and doing some light weight lifting (nothing too extreme, just dumb bells).. So, I am happy about my weight and progress. I think I decided on a name, but still not sure.. Kennedy! What you think? Most likely if the baby is a girl I am set on that name, but for a boy??? I still don't know.. the name could work for both. But, i guess I will know for sure when he or she comes! Well, I can't wait to start buying baby clothes and stuff!! Babies are so fun to shop for and can't wait to start!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You don't look fat. you are silly.
Kennedy was actually a name I was considering if we were having a girl...and calling her Kenny!...I really like girls with boy names....hence my Charlene being nicknamed Charley!...But my names change every week...last week it was Danielle (Dani) and this week it is Alexandria (Alex). Ben is in charge of the boy names....
You'll have to for sure let me know some food ideas...I've never been creative with food in the first place!
Post a Comment