So, I have about ten weeks left! I am excited, but I feel I just might have this baby a bit earlier, considering all my babies came about three weeks earlier. It would be nice because right now I am a wee bit uncomfortable and want this baby out, but on the other hand I think I can wait. Adding a ne
baby to my wild bunch is a bit over whelming. I have about two more mon
ths to prepare, so it's a bit stressing!!! We don't have a job or our own place to call home. I'm hoping everything works out great! Well, aside from my growing belly, today has been wonderful. The weather is GREAT!!!! Our windows are open, the kids are having tons and tons of fun outside, and they don't have their bulky jackets on. Hopefully the weather sticks and decides not to snow again. Here are some cute pics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment