Monday, April 13, 2009

April 2009

So much has happened these past weeks!! I just don't know where to begin. It seems like the whole month of April we either were traveling or camping! We started our trip with heading to AZ to visit family! We spent a couple of days and celebrated my mom's b-day! I am so bad at taking pics. I guess we were just having a little too much fun and forgot about the whole taking pics thing. Well, we stayed in K-town for a couple of days and than finally headed back to Castle Dale! I believe the next thing we did was head to Provo and did a bit of shopping. After wards we found ourselves heading back to AZ!! Josh had some training to do in Page, AZ! We decided to do some camping while we were there. My brother and his family came up and we had ourselves a fun time. Again no pics, sorry! But the kids had tons and tons of fun! After wards we spend about three days in K-town just hanging out and enjoying conference. Josh sister, Vee, and her family came down too, so that was a nice surprise. We spend conference weekend with them and again the kids had more fun visiting with more cousins. Well, in K-town we enjoyed my parents company and brother's. Well, after that for easter week we headed to St. George and met up with Josh parents and Vee's family! We had such a fun time camping, cooking, and hiking in the wonderful weather. We also celebrated Easter there where the kids were able to hunt for their eggs and easter baskets. It was awesome. I am just sad to say that I was not much of a photographer. Josh and I are now back in Castle Dale, but our pace has not slowed down and I really don't know when we will actually sit and relax, but so far the month of April has been filled with excitement and lots and lots of traveling. We had our oil changed right before we left to Az and already it looks like we might need to get another one. Crazy how much we travel. I hope you enjoy the pictures of the ones I actually took.

2 comments:

Sam and/or Monika said...

thx for the invite!! Be sure to add us to your blog - Crowfoots

James and Summer said...

congrats on the boy! and wow - you are brave and dare I say a little crazy - so much traveling when you are so preggo - I admire your ability. I would never be able to accomplish in my whole pregnancy what you did in just a few weeks!!!