Thursday, April 2, 2009

Horse Shoe Canyon!!

One of the best things about living in Castle Dale is there is the mountain on one side and the desert on the other side. We all decided to take a little trip to Horse Shoe Canyon to get some exercise and of course look at the petroglyphs ! Josh, Joseph, Josh Dad, and I hiked down the canyon. It was a fun experience but something I will not be doing again in the near future. Once I got to the bottom of the canyon I knew it was going to be tough walking back up. It was a good hour walk down, so I knew it would probably take me twice as long heading back up, not to mention the sand dunes and constant up hill climb. I made it, but it sure was an intense work out. The kids had a great time with Grandma Begay! She was a sport and played with the whole time we hiked. The kids had fun too!!




1 comment:

Tyler said...

Is that the San Rafael Swell? Man I miss that place. That was a funny vido of Ty falling.