Tuesday, June 16, 2009

37 Weeks!!

My due date is quickly approaching! I have three weeks left, but considering the fact that babies are considered full term by week 37; I could have this baby really soon. I actually am hoping Talon(our baby boy) can wait until the actual due date, just so I can get finish with school first. I guess we will have to wait and see!! Right now I feel really good, no contractions or no dilating at all, well that was the results at last week prenatal. I have another one today, but I feel pretty good. I have not felt one contraction or anything. It's going to be exciting to have a new born in the home. My babies are toddlers and they pretty much play outside all day! It will be an adjustment for Josh and I. We haven't had to get up in the middle of the night or carry any of our kids to and from the car, etc.. I am out of practice, but I am pretty sure this baby will whip us back into shape. Wish us luck!!

Update!!! At my prenatal I was told I was 3cm dilated and 50% thin.... so, what does that tell me??? Give or take one week, two weeks, four days, etc... You just never know when this baby will come! The doctor asked me if I had any contractions and honestly I have not had any, so I say in about a week or so. After my appointment reality hit me and I slowly took it all in.... I AM GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!! I'm am getting very anxious..... so maybe my next blog I will be posting pics of our new born... (maybe)...

2 comments:

Sam and/or Monika said...

we're so happy for you guys! goodluck in the upcoming weeks. :)

Jess said...

Thanks Tawnya! Well, after reading your post, it seems like you'll have your baby before me! I'm surprised you havn't delivered by now with how much you're dilated. I don't know what's up with this baby boy of mine, he must love it in the womb. I get so anxious every night too. Good luck to you also.