Saturday, June 27, 2009

Talon Bii-kai-soni Jarom Begay

Our Talon has finally arrived! I guess I did not have to be induced after all! Talon arrived on June 25, 2009 at 8:55am. He weighed 7lbs and 7 ounces! We are excited to finally have him home and by our sides. I am still trying to recover from the whole labor thing, but I feel great and hope to have more energy soon. Right now Talon and I are taking it easy and I am just trying to take it one day at a time. Our kids, taytay and tyler are with grandma and grandpa in arizona, so I have not yet felt the full blown effects of having three kids under one roof. So, until they get back I am trying to rest as much as I can.
Cute daddy and Talon!
Such a cutie like his daddy!
Ready to leave the hospital!
Talon Begay!
Mommy and her baby!

10 comments:

Amanda Bailey Halliday said...

awwww he is so adorable tawnya..congrats to you and josh both he is a cutie =)
recover fast and get ready for the insanity of 3 kids under the same room and let me know how it goes...i only have the pleasure of having one and i'm just dandy lol. take care and i'll talk to you later =)

Meagan said...

Congrats. He is a cutie. We are so happy for you. Good luck with 3... You will be fine though, because you are such a great mom...

Rhett and Camie said...

He is so cute!! Enjoy this time with just the three of you and get lots of rest. Congrats, congrats, congrats! Wish I was there to squeeze those cute cheeks!!

McKette said...

He is so cute, can't wait to meet him in person!

Maleina said...

Congrats! He is adorable.

Nava_jo said...

Baby Talon, Aunty loves you. I can't wait to meet you in a few days :)

Jenn Mize said...

Congrats! He's a cutie! :)

Nakki said...

Congrats! I can't wait to meet him! R.I.P. MJ..haha, I still think you should have named him after him! j/k!

Chelsea said...

Oh Tawnya he's so sweet and adorable. Congratulations! Take it easy as much as you can. It takes time to heal. We are still adjusting to three kids too! Whew, what a handful! But fun. love ya, chels-

Meredith said...

Congrats!...he is so cute!