Tay Tay is such a big girl. I am glad she is helping out so much. :)
I know! Can you send Tay Tay my way! I have a problem with the dishes! I promise to take good care of her!!! :)
Your kids are just too beautiful. I bet they are enjoying their baby brother. We have pics too of Lincoln trying to take over MaeLee's car seat. So funny. take care.
That's so funny that we had our babies on the same day! Who would've thought? Well thanks, and congrats to you as well!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tay Tay is such a big girl. I am glad she is helping out so much. :)
I know! Can you send Tay Tay my way! I have a problem with the dishes! I promise to take good care of her!!! :)
Your kids are just too beautiful. I bet they are enjoying their baby brother. We have pics too of Lincoln trying to take over MaeLee's car seat. So funny. take care.
That's so funny that we had our babies on the same day! Who would've thought? Well thanks, and congrats to you as well!! :)
Post a Comment