Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Kids Artwork!!!

Here are a couple pics of the kids artwork with some added help from mom! I really do enjoy painting with them and I think they feel the same. Today, we decided to make a poster for Elder Begay, Josh brother who is currently serving in the Tulsa Oklahoma Mission! The kids were excited to make a poster for Elder Begay,,well i guess they were excited to watch me. However, they did pick out the colors. Elder Begay has been serving 18 months, so he is on his last six month stretch! So, I am pretty sure Elder Begay is on top of his game and is working even harder! The kids have grown quite a bit since Elder Begay has been out, but thanks to internet and pics we try our best to keep him updated about the kids!!!
Tay tay showing her love!!! She sure has a big heart! I helped her with the outline of the heart and she colored in the rest of the heart! She was quite proud of herself when she was all done!
Elder Begay is sure loved by Taylor and Tyler!

Some of Tyler's and Tay's Artwork!!
Tyler has the up and down stroke mastered in his artistic abilities!
Taylor's newest painting masterpiece!!

1 comment:

Nakki said...

Wow. I really like Ty Ty's...send some my way! I have frames that need filling!