Saturday, June 13, 2009

Orangeville Day!!

So, this morning Josh and I were wondering what we were going to do today! I told him lets hit some local yard sales. Josh really was not to excited about that, but that was our initial plan. It did get us out of the house and on the road into town. Then we remembered it was Orangeville Days! We missed the parade,but there were tons of kids games for our little kids to play, plus a big playground. Oh, plus it was all for free. So we pull up to check out the activities and we see one of our favorite families, Mckette and Jesse and their two little ones!!! So for most of the morning and and mid-afternoon we hung out playing games, chasing our kids, and hanging out and chatting!! Here are some pics of the kids having fun!!!

Kids attempting their first obstacle!
waiting in line
taytay excited for the games!
trying to get a pic with the kids
tyler is speechless...having toooo much fun!
Daddy helping tyler on the monkey bars!
Mckette cute little boy, Carter!! Check out his mohawk!!

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Josh you traitor! Orangeville Days...really? I would have held out for Castle Dale days.

Nakki said...

I didn't even know there were Orangeville days...free is always good.