For Josh b-day we kept it very simple. Josh had school all day and did not get back until around 6pm. I wanted to make him a bus cake, but with the three kids and so many other things occupying my time, like school work it was kind of hard to stop and bake a cake. Ever since Josh was my kids age he had a bus cake. Year after year his mom would ask him what kind of cake he wanted and every year he would say bus cake and that continued in his teens years, post mission, and even after we were married. So, after about a year after we were married Josh mom retired from the bus-making and handed me the reigns....I actually stayed on top and started that tradition with our own kids!! Well, this year I fell behind, but I do hope to make one soon. Better late than never ... right? Being the awesome mom/grandma she is, Josh mom whipped up some yummy guava cake, a Hawaiian delight!! So Happy B-day Honey!!! Can't wait to spend another fun year with ya!!!

Happy 27th B-day!!

Yeah, the kids had a big snack right before they went to sleep..as you can see taytay was already washed and ready for bed..lol

Josh received this cool card from Louise and Ansel!!

Plus a much needed trip to his favorite Brazilian restaurant!!
2 comments:
Now I know the significance of the bus cakes. I made some comments on some of your other posts by the way.
QUACK, QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!! FLYING V!!!! Haha, love the card! Is it part Ninja turtle? "Ninja, ninja, RAP!" Happy bday brother bear!
Post a Comment