Sunday, August 30, 2009

Talon's First Laugh!!!



Grandpa Begay, Josh Dad, made Talon laugh today! It was the cutest thing and at the same time hilarious!! We just got done eating our Sunday dinner and Grandpa Begay took Talon from grandma Begay's hands, one of the perks of living with family, everyone helps with baby.LOL. Anyways Grandpa Begay started to kiss Talon on his head. Talon gave a big smile and started to goo. As Grandpa Begay gave more kisses on his head, Talon gave bigger smiles. Than Grandpa Begay said, OH.. I better stop I don't want to be the one to give a party, and then he quickly gave Talon three more kisses on his head and then out came a cute giggle!!! It was the cutest thing!! I think Grandpa Begay found his tickle spot on his head!!! So, with that, we will be having a little get together with some food!! I would tell you what we will be having, but Grandpa Begay is in charge of the menu!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda Bailey Halliday said...

that is too cute...we just had a laugh dinner for my Niece kylee this past weekend...lots of fun and lots of food lol. hope you have a great time at your laugh dinner =)

Nakki said...

Congrats! Wish I could be there! I'd love to hear that little giggle too! :)

njoseph said...

mmmm....can't wait Grandpa Begay!