Monday, August 31, 2009

Silly Kids!

For those who don't know; I have a four year old, a three year old, and a two month year old. My two older ones sure love their baby brother. Every morning I have to pull them away from Talon, because they are simply bombarding him with kisses!! At first it was such a cute site, but it now has turned into a game with who can make Talon cry first with kisses!! My poor baby can never just sit in his swing or whatever he's in with no disturbance, or tugs, pulls, kisses,etc... The other day while I left Talon side for merely a minute, I come back and see him like this..

Taylor decided to decorate him with her toys!!

Talon had fallen asleep in his bouncer and taytay decided to cover him with one of his jumpers!! Such silly kids!!!

No comments: