This is Josh version of Family HOme EVEning!! I told him it was his turn to come up with the family activity!!! He comes home and say, "HON, for Family HOME EVEning we are chopping woods!" So, that's what we did!!

The kids happily engaging in work!! Josh kept reminding the kids that we needed wood so we could warm up the house!

Of course taylor had to wear her dress!! Well, besides chopping and gathering woods we carved pumpkins!! The kids enjoyed both activities!

The only time I will let Tyler hold a carving knife!

Taylor excited about the pumpkins!

The end results!! Cute pumpkins!! Taylor and Tyler carved all these pumpkins with very little help from us, mom and dad. I was pretty impressed with their carving abilities. Of course I made an outline for them.

Just a cute pic of talon!

Another cute pic!!
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute!! Hey, at least Josh initiates FHE and the kids had fun!
Fun pictures! Seeing your pictures make me miss the Halloween season so much more!!! To answer your question they celebrate Halloween, but not like America. There's lots of foreigners here, so they have parties. In some of the Chinese schools they have a Halloween parties. I did find a supermarket that had a small very small selection of some costumes and decor. I miss the excitement of American Holidays!
Looks like fun! I missed out!
Family activities are always Dallas and I's favorite! I love how Josh made gathering fire wood exciting! BJ
Post a Comment