Monday, October 12, 2009

The First of Many

Tyler recently got his first haircut! He had a ton of hair! I decided to just use the clippers. It actually was a bad idea. He would turn his head toward the noise and that did not help at all and plus I did not have my helper, JOSH!! It turned out okay, but I think I want to take a little more off the top. I did save some of his hair and zipped it away in a zip lock bag. Doesn't he just look a bit older?

So my milk supply is not meeting the demands of my little man. I decided maybe feeding him some oatmeal cereal would help. Well, I was well reminded how messy this process was, especially when this particular individual is not ready to eat. He cried and cried. My poor baby, but he did manage to eat some and guess what!!! .. He slept throughout the whole night! I don't know if I am going to continue, maybe in a couple more weeks. Oh, did I mention his other tooth came in. He now has two bottom teeth. He is such a cutie pie in his bib.

The other day I finally put Talon in his winter suit!! He is just so darn cute! Winter is rolling upon us and I am very excited! It has been such a sweet pleasure to have a little one in our family. Talon has brought a spirit of laughter and love to our family and we are so thankful he chose to be with us!!

No comments: