Well, with the winter months ahead I told Josh we need to clean, pack, and get rid of stuff. We unloaded our trailer and decided we needed to have a yard sale. We had lots of junk, but like they say ANOTHER MANS JUNK IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE! Our yard sale was so successful it provided us with some extra cash to head down to Arizona and get rid of all our junk that was stored there too.

Here is Tyler with all our junk that we actually sold!! I think we got rid of 3/4 of all our junk! Our first day selling in Kayenta, my hometown, we made our vegas money and some extra to spend while we were there! Josh sister, Joleen and her family are getting sealed in the Las Vegas temple on the 17th of October.
Tyler found a friend to play with and they played mommy to these dogs..lol Well, our yard selling was going extremely well. I had no idea how much money you could make selling stuff. Well, josh and I were so excited and tried to plan an even more exciting Vegas trip, but the unthinkable happened. Our car broke down. The Vegas and spending money gone in an instant. Darn CAr!! I could of had a brand new church outfit! Oh well what can you do. So, we cont. to do our yard sale. We kept making money, but not enough to go to vegas. But, thanks to my brother, the new speedies manager, put Josh to work and paid him for his work!! Josh worked his butt off and we made just enough gas and food money!!! Well, our last day in k-town we decided to visit the good ol MV rocks.
Here I am with my kids!! Oh, now that we have a baby in the family, taylor has to copy mommy and have a baby too!!! So is such a sweetie pie!!No matter how hard I try to keep this little guy clean, I always fail!! He's still cute even though he is wind blown and dry...hehheh
I love being home. I am so happy I have a hubby who loves it too!!! Thanks to our yard sales we were able to visit for a couple of days, get our car fixed, and visit with family!! I took tons more pics of family, cousins, etc.. but not on my camera, my dads camera!!! I wish they could send me the pics!! We had tons more fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment