Saturday, October 3, 2009

General Conference Weekend!

Well, since my mission reunion was friday evening, we decided to stay the night over and check out the temple grounds after General Conference! We had ourselves a fun and uplifting time at the Salt Lake Temple!! It was the perfect Day!! The weather was great and the kids were up for it!!
Here I am trying to get a pic of the kids, but Tyler would not smile for the camara!
But taylor thought it was fun!
I tried again, but still no luck!
Here the kids having fun simply because there is a pond of water. One of the church photographers went crazy snapping shots at my kids,,,so maybe if we are lucky we will see them in the ENSIGN, which I think would be cool. It would be so fun to tell my kids when they are older and they think the ENSIGN is not cool. I would say, "Just read the ENSIGN!" Why! Well, first of all, BECAUSE you were in it!!!
Tyler finally big enough to fit in his stroller that has been passed on to him!! It's been through two wild kids and hopefully it holds up. I love this stroller and so does Josh, because the handles are high enough so you don't have to hunch over!
Here is a shot of me and the kids, minus Talon. Still, Tyler is not budging. No Smiles YET!
Almost a Family Pic! It took us about 15 min to get this family shot. I guess everyone after conference had the same idea. We hurried and got our shot and in our mad dash to stand by this magnificent statue of Christ we forgot Talon. I know sad, but next time. And.. STill no smile from Tyler. Just a pic of him touching his nose. We took another shot and again he had his hands on his nose.
Guess what another shot of him picking his nose!
We had such a fabulous time walking around Temple Square! The kids had fun and even if it was just a walk around the temple the spirit was very inviting and the kids were able to learn more about Jesus and Families! Of course taylor had to add her touch of princesses being married in Temples!!! I jumped all over that.. cause Yes, she is a princess and she will be married in the TEMPLE!!! On the side note: Here are my kids waiting to cross the street and again Tyler picking his nose. I love my kids and they are awesome.
Of course I had to stop by IKEA before heading back to Castle Dale!! And look Tyler is finally SMILING!!! Mission Accomplished!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yeah that would be cool if they ended up in the Ensign.

Chelsea said...

Ha!Ha! Oh man that totally cracked me up about Tyler not wanting to take a picture. I know that scene all too well. Tysho is the same way. It is probably really frustrating for you, but to the rest of us it's just so darn cute! I love the pictures they are priceless and as for Tyler he's just making it real! If your kids are in the Ensign you better let me know because I will want a autograph in mine! :)