Friday, October 2, 2009

Micronesia Guam Mission Reunion

It was a reunion well over due!! It has been almost six years since I last saw my Mission President and his wife, President and Sister Bangerter! I love this pic and how neat it is to have a family pic with my mission president!! I remember in my last interview with President Bangerter, we were just closing up and he said Sister Parrish, this is just the beginning for you. I have to agree! I now have a super handsome husband who adores me beyond measure and three crazy kids!!
Here is a pic of my companion, Andre, and Me. She drove all the way from Denver to come and visit me (or I would like to think so...heheheh). We were two of the three sisters that made it to the reunion. We were outnumbered by Elders. I think our mission was 98% Elders and 2% Sisters!
Here's Andrea representing Guam!
This one looks like a mission pic!!
I claim Guam, but my heart claims Majuro, the Marshall Islands. Yokwe!! Of course I had to include all the yummy dessert that my kids were eating for DINNER!!!

Tyler eying the dessert table!!! He already had a couple donuts!

Tyler running to get another donut!!
A close up! I loved my mission and will always be grateful for the 18 months I served!! It took me way tooo long to learn the language and way to fast to forget some of it, but it took me just a day to love the people and I still do!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So cool. How cool is that to have such a wonderful experience as a mission! Loved the pictures. Thanks Tawn.