On October 16th, 2004, Josh and I were married in the Mount Timpanogas Temple! Our love story literally started when he got back from his mission from Brazil. Just kidding, but I met him for the first time at the airport, when he was returning home from his mission. Thanks to his sisters I was there! It took about three months for him to ask me on our first date! He took me to the movies and he tried to hold my hand the whole time! I knew from our first date that I was going to marry him, but knowing this made me scared!! I really don't know why, maybe because of change. Well, since than lots of changes have transpired. We had our first baby, than second, and now third. It seems with each new child a new chapter begins with our family!! These five years have zooomed by so fast, its seems like it was just yesterday we were taking this pic, pre-wedding. I'm so lucky to have a man who loves me and was willing to love and be with me for FOREVER!!! Weaknesses and all he loves me and I love him too!!! I pray we spend many and many years together raising more kids and starting many more new chapters with each other!!!Friday, October 16, 2009
Our 5th Anniversary!
On October 16th, 2004, Josh and I were married in the Mount Timpanogas Temple! Our love story literally started when he got back from his mission from Brazil. Just kidding, but I met him for the first time at the airport, when he was returning home from his mission. Thanks to his sisters I was there! It took about three months for him to ask me on our first date! He took me to the movies and he tried to hold my hand the whole time! I knew from our first date that I was going to marry him, but knowing this made me scared!! I really don't know why, maybe because of change. Well, since than lots of changes have transpired. We had our first baby, than second, and now third. It seems with each new child a new chapter begins with our family!! These five years have zooomed by so fast, its seems like it was just yesterday we were taking this pic, pre-wedding. I'm so lucky to have a man who loves me and was willing to love and be with me for FOREVER!!! Weaknesses and all he loves me and I love him too!!! I pray we spend many and many years together raising more kids and starting many more new chapters with each other!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment