
Today was a special day! We took an hour and a half drive to the Manti Temple! The leaves are changing colors and it was awhhh so breath taking. I love this time of the year. Well, it was such a special day, because it was the start of my Temple Work for my mom's side of the family! Words cannot explain the things that I felt, but I can assure you many were smiling above!!

Here is my youngest cutie and taytay in the back ground climbing the HUGE HILL !

The Manti Temple and Taylor in the background rolling down the hill!! The kids had a great time rolling down this hill while I did a session in the temple!

Here I am trying to take a pic of myself and of course taytay rolling down the hill for the millionth time!
1 comment:
Tawnya it touched my heart to hear about your work for your mom's family. How special that really is and I don't think we can even begin to imagine the happiness it brings. Good for you,...you are such an amazing example in more ways than one! Your kids are again too adorable. I envy them rolling down that crazy big hill. It looks like so much fun. And can I just say, "Why do guys have to hold up the baby with one hand?" Rocky does that same thing and it freaks me out every time! My heart drops and all the hard work it took to get that baby here flashes before my eyes. But he just laughs and says, "Oh babe, they love it!" I guess it's just a daddy thing that I can't understand. :)
Post a Comment