Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I Need My $600.00 Plus Camera
Lately I have been telling Josh I need to buy us a nice camera. I love photos and yearn for the day I can have super nice quality pics! I truly feel that I have good reasons to drop major cash. One: my family journal will be super nice!!! Two: It will be the book I can take to heaven unlike a car..hehehe(well maybe just wishful thinking). Three: my blog will be super nice. One of these days it will happen, but for now my 300 or so camera will do. The other day I found the house extremely tooo quiet! Where are my kids?? I looked in the closet, outside, in the kitchen, etc... Than I remembered Talon was taking his nap.. and yup that's where they were! All happy and smiling and my 300 dollar camera captured it!!!
Talon is our happy baby.. always smiling, even if his nap was interrupted. Taylor and Tyler sure love their brother! It moments like these that make me even more grateful I am their mother! They are the cutest and I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute! I LOVE this pic. My photography teacher said a camera is only as good as the photographer. Meaning...it doesn't matter how expensive your camera is if you don't know how to use it! Just start by getting the basics down (instead of using AUTO on your camera): lightening, the rule of 3's, shutter speed, etc. and you'll already learn to take better pics with your $300 camera, which will make you an even better photographer once you can afford a higher quality one. P.S. What happened to you digital SLR? Also, you should feel blessed! I can't find my digital anywhere! I've decided its lost....I only paid $300ish for it and won't be able to afford one anytime soon. I brought out my old SLR for some pictures over the weekend. People asked to see the pics after I took them & then didn't believe that it didn't have a view finder screen! Not until they saw where the FILM went in! Not I have to finish the roll, THEN PAY to get it developed. Its also sooo much more $$$ to get them to put it on a cd for you. :)
Post a Comment