Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Whaley's Weight Room
It's time I lose the weight. The hard part is just going out and doing it. Well, thanks to my sis, Nat, I made it to Whaley's weight room. My sis knocked on our door around 4:50am and asked, " Tawn! Are you ready!" I think that was the hardest part, the getting out of bed part! Well after running and lifting weights for almost two hours I was happy that I pulled my lazy self out of bed! Thanks Nat, I just hope you can do it for the rest of the week and the next and the next!!! I ran/walked for about thirty mins and the rest of the time worked on upper body. Friday, will be a killer. I will be doing squats and running longer! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good for you!
Post a Comment