Saturday, January 2, 2010

REI Snow Suit

About two years ago when Taylor was 20 months we decided to buy her a snow suit. We purchased this snow suit at REI, so we kind of dropped major cash for it. We really wanted a nice snow suit that would keep our babes warm. Well, Taylor that year only wore it like once. The following year we totally forgot about the snow suit, so we totally missed out on using it. Well, this year rolled around and I was determine our outrageous purchase was put to some good use! I did not care that the snow suit was a size 24 month; I was determine Tyler was going to wear it even though he is 3.5 years old. So here are some pics of my Tyler in the snow suit. He has not complained at all. It keeps him warm and dry. Its a bit snug, but that's okay, I got my money worth!! heheheh
A cute pic of Tyler!
The snow suit gives him a butt!!! I call it the Begay Butt!
Another cute shot! Believe me these snow pants are short on him... he has major high waters..his wet boots hides it! And yes, that baby talon fast asleep in his little nest ( in the basket).. He was quite comfortable,, but don't worry we did not keep him in there for very long.