Friday, January 1, 2010

Catch Up!

We started our Christmas celebration with a visit to the Provo Temple! It was a much needed visit! Josh and I had a great session! Our Christmas holiday was quite busy with family and friends! We sure had tons and tons of fun! In fact to much fun that I would forget to take pics! But here are some that we captured!!!
The weekend before Christmas we headed to K-town!! Here is a pic of my beautiful sis and my baby Talon! We had so much fun visiting with family! Josh and I made sure we filled our bellies with my mom's home cooking and breakfast burritos and of course it had spam!!!
After our visit to the rez we hurried back to Provo, utah! Josh younger brother, Elder Jacob Begay, is HOME! He had quite the Homecoming with these cutie pies!! How lucky of him to have soooo much LOVE!!!
Elder Begay with the grandkids!! Ahhh,,, they sure missed you and we are sure happy you are home!!! Now, next mission- Wife Hunting...hehehheh
My babe's officially six months on Christmas and he is sitting! Well, only for about 2 to 4 seconds! He is getting better, but I was just sooooo stressed about his eczema!!!
Boys being boys! They just had to bring out the 4wheelers! They could not resist!! Yay for SNOW!
Josh spent hours and hours pulling these kids in the snow!! They had a super fun time and the snow was awesome! Its been forever since Castle Dale seen this much snow! We were all excited to see this much snow!
All taytay wants for Christmas is her four front teeth! In six weeks she will be getting her replacements and she will have brand new teeth! Oh and a mouth piece to protect her other teeth from her night time grinding of the teeth! Thanks to that that's how she lost her four front teeth in the first place!
My babe's Talon on his first snow sled ride. I just pulled him around the house. I think he enjoyed it! And his eczema is finally getting better. For about a week it was horrible. It was oozing and just not a pretty sight!
Oh.. and for the Holiday's my hubby Josh was in a baking mood! This was one yummy delight he made for Nick's B-day!!!
And for Christmas Eve, Santa paid us a visit! My goodness how lucky we were to have Santa in our house! The kids went crazy seeing Santa at the door! Taylor was so excited!! It was such a cute sight to see!!
Just in time for Christmas! It took almost a good month for his face to clear up and look this good. I am still struggling to get it under control, but thankfully no steroids were use to tame the flare up! His face looks tons better and no more oozing and a super red face!
The girls in their pretty Holiday Dresses!! And these are the jest of the pics I took. I guess I just had too much fun opening gifts, snow boarding, listening to Jacob's Homecoming, etc.. to take more pics!! I guess I hope to do better next year!!! I hope everyone had a fun Christmas and a very Happy Happy New year!!! Yay for 2010!!!

1 comment:

Nakki said...

Great entry Tawn! I love the pic with the kids holding up the signs. So cute. I would be happy to come home to that for sure. & I can't believe how pretty Josh's cake was. He did such a good job. It was great spending time with the family this holiday. Just wish it could have been longer! :)