Vee home schools her kids, so I was able to sneak a peek into their daily agenda!!
This little man greeted us at the door!!!
This guy is just tooo cute.. i had to snap another pic...
Louise showing us her cool bike. She also learned a new trick... she can get going really fast and than steps on the breaks and than afterwards she happily show us her tire marks.. (josh told her she should measure it next time...)
Future football player???
Taytay trying out Louise bike... one of the Peterson rules- wear helmet.. I like that rule!
Another shot of Ansel... with their adoptive little dog in the back...lol
The babes of the family... but Talon will be bumped out of the baby seat when auntie jojo has her little girl ( Tues., April 20th,2010)
Cute
Of course the boys had to bring out their toys....
Taylor giving her smile of approval...
oh yeah.. kids excited about their train ride!
And they are off!
Tyler upfront with Mahonri... don't you like his expression..lol
Safety first!
Thank you Peterson Family.....
The Dinner was Yummy and thanks to you I will be eating more cabbag, plus my kids...
Thanks for living in Navajo Mtn... I don't think we would of ever ventured out there on our own!!
Happy Moving When the Time Comes!! You surely will be missed!! We Love you Peterson Family!!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous! Looks like fun. I love the Peterson family. Thanks again for taking pics & blogging Tawn! Love it! :)
No Fair, looks like FUN!! Tawn thanks for keeping everyone in the loop. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I think with our Pool, visiting OATMAN (you can feed donkeys there) and the River we can keep the kids busy.
Hey Tawn, to answer your question, its is a Vtech Vmotion game system. It is more like a learning system with added fun (not like the normal game systems that are mostly based on fun). He likes it. You can check it out at vtechkids.com it will show you all about it. I think it's pretty good. The graphics are not as great as something like a Wii, but it is good enough and certainly not as expensive. I got it for $40 plus I got an adapter (it doesn't come w it) to plug into the wall for $10 so we wouldn't need to waste money on batteries. The games range from like $11-$20.
These are such great pics! Thanks for posting them!
Like the post but liked you visiting even better!!! WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!
Post a Comment