Sunday, April 25, 2010

Josh and Tawn Plus Seven

Today at church Josh and I had the big task of gettin these guys ready for church, which I might have to add was probably the hardest part. It was not the hour long sacrament meeting, but the getting them dress and fed..lol.

We were in church and Josh mention,, gee just imagine if these were all our kids..heheeheh I then told him I wanted five boys! I than thought of Kate plus eight...LOL

Here are just a couple of pic... the ones to the right are Anaya and Kimball (they actually look like brother and sister, they are the tanned ones in the bunch)...
Taytay excited about her new dress from daddy!
Somedays I feel I could handle a big family and some days I feel three is enough, but you just never know..How many kids do you want?

1 comment:

Nava_jo said...

Wow 7 kids! Tay tays hair and dress are just cute! I think we will have one more and be done. I'm wiped out this time around. I honestly can only handle one more pregnancy.