This is my firstborn. I often wonder about my kids future, especially about this one..lol I think about her future friends, her first day of school, her first date, if she's gonna go on a mission, when she gets married...etc.. I think of all these things and I can't but wonder how her adventurous heart and spirit will play into all her decisions. I often pray asking that I not dampen her spirit but I pray asking how I can guide her in using her talent for good!!
How lucky someone will be to be her best friend! She's such a character....
I have the sacred privilege of raising "this one" and my boys.... ahhhh how lucky I am!
I am often told she looks like me..lol! I agree in "sort of way" ... but I also say she sortoflooks like her dad too!!! I always refer to her as " THIS ONE is naughty,,, THIS ONE is being silly, THIS ONE needs a bath, Oh! THIS ONE is in trouble...and last THIS ONE is going places...!! hehehehe
1 comment:
Just don't tell her too often that she's naughty! She'll begin catering to the roll (just ask me!) Got so tired of people telling me I was naughty, I'd be more naughty in spite. Maybe this ones different, but I see a lot of similarities...but no worries, she'll turn out just fine :)
Post a Comment