Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Up Next-Graduation!

Let's just say about ten years ago, which is probably more like twelve, I wrote a letter to myself telling myself about the things I wanted accomplished.(wrote it during my first year at CEU; something for english class) I remember distinctively my first words...

GRADUATE FROM BYU of course after I complete my first two years at CEU
MARRIED with CHILDREN
I want to be A NURSE
the list went on and on....
These were just the few major ones I remember...

Well, Friday, May 30th, 2010 I will finally be able to check off graduating from CEU!!
I actually am trying to be more excited about this accomplishment, can't help but dwell on how long it took me.... It WAS CRAZY LONG!!!

Although I have had major accomplishments before like:

SERVING A MISSION
LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE
GETTING MARRIED IN THE TEMPLE
LIVING ON AN ATOLL FOR ABOUT 14 MONTHS
GOING TO UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA FOR TWO YEARS
HAVING MY THREE CHILDREN-THAT ALONE IS VERY FULFILLING
LIVING IN SAN DIEGO

Well, the big day is literally around the corner and have I purchased my cap and gown??..Nope, but we figure I get it right before the ceremony!! I am crossing my fingers..heheheh
The ceremony is this Friday!! Oh yay!




1 comment:

Nava_jo said...

Congrats!! Congrats!! SO what are you graduating with? Nursing? Well, we are proud of you. Way to go TAWN!